korekipe's name is based on two Haitian Creole words "korek" meaning correct or proper and "ekipe" meaning equipping or outfitting. This new word, korekipe, epitomizes our goal of correctly equipping and properly outfitting individual, ministry teams and churches in Kingdom work.
This ministry began over thirty years ago to 'impact tomorrow today' through Biblical curriculum that is created, taught and shared under the supervision of korekipe's directors:
Dr. georgia kurko, ph.d.
korekipe's curriculum includes:
- "Worldviews and How the Christian Worldview Impacts One's Understanding of the World"
- "Making Decisions Based On Your Worldview"
- "The Biblical Role and Functions of Deacons"
- "God's Sequence: What To Do In What Order"
- "God's Sequence Part 2: Sexuality and Related Choices"